The complex of the Alka halls was built in 1760 as a quadrangular fortress with two inner yards separated by stables. It could accommodate four companies, together with the horses. Throughout its history, the fortress has been used by all armies that were stationed in the Sinj region, especially the French army at the beginning of the 19th century, and the Austrian Landwehr, when the two-story barracks were built. Today, the whole Kvartiri complex is archeologically researched and renovated as part of the Alka Halls.
The Alka Halls also accommodate the Museum of Alka, the Museum of the Cetina Region and the Sikirica Gallery, all of which can be visited.
The Alka Halls are located 200 meters from the hotel.
We also organize team building activities for the guests of the hotel. Together with our partner agencies we offer: canyoning on the river Cetina, quad adventure excursions, cycling, paintball, kayaking on lake Peruća, tennis, jeep safari tour, mountain climbing, bouldering, horse riding, and other activities.
As part of the Alka Halls we offer two large halls for up to 160 delegates, two smaller halls for up to 50 delegates, and two halls with round tables for meetings and panels.