1. Do you pick us up in Split?
Yes, we offer a pick-up and drop off service and the pick-up point is Obala Lazareta (taxi stand). If you have other questions, just contact us!
2. What is your refund and cancellation policy?
You must call or send an e-mail at least 24 hours before the tour for a full refund.
There are no refunds for cancellations within 24 hours or if you don’t show up.
3. Do I have to make a reservation or can I just show up?
Reservations are required for guaranteed spots on all tours.
4. Should I print a ticket to show the tour guide?
It is not necessary to have a printed copy. However, we require an ID matching your reservation and e-mail booking confirmation.
5. How much does it cost to do a private tour?
6. Are there areas to stops to take photographs along the way?
Yes, we have the usual locations where we stop to take photos, but if you notice some beautiful place, you would have to inform a guide to stop.
7. If it’s raining will the tour be canceled?
We do not cancel tours due to a little rain. It depends on the severity of the weather conditions, but as long as it is safe to drive, your tour will run as scheduled.
8. Are there any extra fees that we have to pay on top of the listed price?
No, we do not charge any extra fees or fuel surcharges. The listed price is the price you pay, including tax.
9. Is lunch included, and what kind?
Yes, lunch is included (in tour duration).
1. What equipment is provided?
The equipment provided includes helmets, raincoats and dust masks (bandanas).
2. What should I wear?
Wear something comfy. It is suggested to have a pair of broken-in trail shoes or sneakers. Also, it would be best to dress in layers and wear clothes that will wick away perspiration and retain dryness.
3. Do I need a driver’s license to operate the Buggy?
Yes, it’s required to have a valid driver’s license from your home country.
The guides will check your documents before the tour starts.
4. Is there a minimum age to ride in a Buggy?
Yes, minors need to be at least 12 years old or 150 cm high.
5. Are we allowed to swap halfway through to share the fun of driving?
Yes, if you both have a valid driver’s license, you can swap places to share the driving experience.
6. Do I need previous experience to drive the Buggy?
No, everyone with a driver’s license can drive it! Before the tour starts, our guides will explain everything you need so you are ready to hit the roads.
7. Do I have to drive behind another buggy?
Yes, one of our tour guides will drive the buggy that leads the tour. You have to follow the rules that guides set due to safety reasons.
8. Does the price refer to a buggy or person?
Prices are formed on a two-seat buggy basis, therefore if a person wants to book a tour for one person, he has to pay for one buggy, not one seat.
1. What equipment is provided for Bike tour?
The equipment provided includes bikes and helmets.
2. What should I wear for Bike tour?
Dress according to the weather conditions.
3. Is there a minimum age to participate in bike tour?
Yes, 14 and minors need to be at least 155 cm high.
4. Do I have to drive a bike behind another person?
Yes, one of our tour guides leads the tour. You have to follow the rules that guides set due to safety reasons.
5. How many people are on a Bike tour?
Our tours include an average of about 16 people, with a maximum number of 20. We have set these numbers to ensure that our tours are an opportunity for getting to know all the participants.
6. How fit do I need to be for Bike tour?
Our tours allow you to decide how much you want to ride. Depending on the tour you choose, there are different levels of difficulty you can choose.
From recreational (2-3 hours), to active (3-4 hours), to advanced (4-6 hours).
Our tours are tailored to those who are reasonably fit, however our guides ensure that riders of all levels can enjoy the routes.
7. What type of bikes do we ride?
We ride mountain-bikes.
Models we have: Cannondale and Trek mountain-bikes.
1. What equipment is provided for Kayak tour?
The equipment provided includes kayaks, neoprene suit, helmet, life-vest, waterproof container.
2. What should I wear for Kayak tour?
Dress whatever you feel comfy in, but our suggestion is to have a swimming suit under your clothes as we provide a neoprene suit, therefore you’ll have dry clothes to change in.
3. Is there a minimum age to participate in kayak tour?
There is no age limit as the tour is not demanding, but children below 14 years must be under parental supervision.
4. Will I be cold or wet during the Kayak tour?
The temperature of Cetina river is below 15C/59F so you might be cold, but as said we provide neoprene suits. You shoudn’t be wet, only in case you want to jump in.